Tuesday 6 December 2011

♥End of End of Term Exams♥

So my exams ended today right..?
And then when I was done with the last exam I kind wrote sumthing..
The beginning is kinda personal so I shan't add it XD



^ and don't forget the green Llama... sorry random 
OMG!
When I get home today I'm gonna BLOG :D
Whoop!! X3 -jams to beats-
Not just any beats.
My beats ^^

I can't wait for when I get home...

but alas comrades

I must...
for it is patience that is a virtue

IDK why
but for some reason
I always thought that the phrase was 
"Patience is avert you"
Meaning that patience would be waiting for you o0'
Crazy write?
<<'
Yes I know I'm am
And another thing I hate...
Well there was no first think but that's not my point...
My point was 
(Oh I remember it! ^^ )
When someone calls the other a name
and the person whom the name was directed to would be like
"I know you are but what am I?"
=|..
FAIL
>.<
Sometimes i wonder about you Americans =|
I mean ceriously?
That MAKES NO SENSE >>'
Get better comebacks


And at that very moment my teacher told us to put down all pens and pencils..
I mean I knew I wasn't actually writing the exams (cuz I was long done, cept for that 6mk question I deliberately left blank ._.) but y'know better safe than sorry ..
I know my teachers <<'''
And what if things words? D:
Exactly!! <<
Lol I was so surprised and proud of myself when I remembered my point :D
and then I saw my "c" in seriously and ._. realized that I can't spell

Haha
Yes I did actually spell that way on my paper
But y'know
Things such as this happen
to the most intelligent persons like myself ^^
Haha didn't know I was smart did you!
Me neither <<
I realized this when ... that thing happened
And I just don't waste it out of school XD
That makes sense right? :D
Of course it does ^^

OH!! did I mention that my exams are over :D?
Of course :3
It sez so in the title sillies :D

Ok I'm boring myself <<
I'll be back tomorrow 
PREPARE THINE ANI >__<!!
 Haha see what I did there?
fungus -- Fungi?
Anus-- Ani? :D
Huh huh? ;D

hmm Chrome thinks it's not a word
<< Stupid Chrome
iFly♥
.{CrookedWings}.
Ps.. ♪♫<--I made a new discovery (for myself) yesterday -->♪♫
PPs.. I say "for myself" in brackets cuz some of you may already know how to do it and I'm just making it known to you that I can be slow..
remember when I told you that I don't waste my intelligence out of school?
Slowness (among others) is a side effect XD

1 comment: